Saturday, November 3, 2007

Coeur d'Alene Bike Course Pictures

Hello Ironman Coeur d'Alene Peeps. Here are some pics of the bike course. I'm sorry but I was not able to ride the total 56 miles =( The only part I did not ride was the run part of the course.
I hope what I do have gives you some idea of what the hills looked like. One thing I did notice is when you get over top of these hills you are not looking at another one right away. Very pretty ride. The roads are in awesome shape. I will post my garmin info as soon as I figure out how to get it on here.
"CLICK ON IMAGES TO SEE THEM BETTER"

9 comments:

S. Baboo said...

Thanks for the pics! It looks like a great bike course. THe hills don't look bad, the steeper ones remind me of IM Louisville. I'm looking forward to a good bike split!

SWTrigal said...

Thanks so much for the pics! It is really pretty there..What do you guess the length and grade of that longer hill are?

SWTrigal said...

Sorry-I didn't read your whole post. Do you still need help with the garmin download? I cen help-if I can do it-you can-it is pretty easy..

SWTrigal said...

Sorry-I didn't read your whole post. Do you still need help with the garmin download? I cen help-if I can do it-you can-it is pretty easy..

momo said...

thanks for posting! i almost forgot how beautiful it was there.

the hills are completely doable - they're rolling which is nice - right after going up, you get a really nice, fast down!!

Supalinds said...

Those don't look too bad. Did you feel they were hard?

Tea said...

What a beautiful area!

After watching IM FLA yesterday, I'm ALL excited!

Scottie said...

supalinds, The hills are not to bad if you hit them with good speed. It looks like you could always attack the hill. And there is lots of time to recover for the next one. I stopped and took pics so I never could get my speed up. So ya it got my heart rate up. =)

greyhound said...

That looks absolutely beautiful. I can't wait.