Sunday, May 25, 2008

Let the fun begin!

I know, I know, all of you athletes are busy training and thinking about racing- but I'm thinking about socializing.

The Tribe and I arrive in CdA Friday afternoon and I've got pizza on the mind. Let me know if you want to join us and other bloggers, and I'll look for a place. Second option would be pizza/pasta at our race headquarters in town. (we are communing with The Greyhounds) Make your reservations(an email or comment will do-a phone # is helpful), and I'll let you know the time and place.

Also, I'm compiling a map of our group- where are you staying and with whom, including contact numbers so we can connect better. Especially sherpa's on race day. Again, an email or comment with contact info and I'll make a master list. The "I can't wait" bug is growing- see you all in a few weeks

3 comments:

Spokane Al said...

That sounds like a great plan to me and much better and more practical than the one I originally floated. Pizza and bloggers - what could be better than that?

Count me in!

Bigun said...

http://imcda2008.blogspot.com/2007/09/imcda-locater.html

I think the major changes are our old house being a no go and your new location. I should probalby post a new picture that we can print and distribute.

Pizza....mmmmm....that's Italian, right?

Anonymous said...

Alla hu akhbar!!!